Saturday, December 9, 2023

Dystopian Level - Unreal Engine

I had the opportunity to design a level within Unreal Engine for a mini game. Our team had created a variety of assets, some from the marketplace, and my primary responsibility was to craft this level. The core concept revolves around our in-game character embarking on a quest to discover hidden treasures scattered throughout the map. Interestingly, I was concurrently playing the game "Stray," and its aesthetics provided me with additional inspiration for my level design.

To initiate the process, I began with grayboxing, establishing the basic structure and layout of the level. From there, I gradually integrated our team's assets, refining the environment's appearance. The final layout beautifully encapsulated our vision.

Incorporated into the project is a brief gameplay segment that our team meticulously developed. Alongside the level, I also designed the user interface (UI), further enhancing the overall player experience.








No comments:

Post a Comment